18. GSK, INVA:
23. HAS, MAT, WMT:
28. MSG, MSGN:
31. AGN, TEVA:
42. MNTA, MYL:
1. ABX, GG:
1. ABX, GG:
Trending Social Alerts
Trending News Headlines
1. Paper: High Durable CR Rates in Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Aggressive B-NHL Treated with the CD19-Directed CAR T Cell Product JCAR017 (TRANSCEND NHL 001): Defined Composition Allows for Dose-Finding and Definition of Pivotal Cohort
2. bluebird bio Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Recent Operational Progress
3. Short Interest Stock Short Selling Data, Shorts, Stocks: Short Squeeze
4. Kerrisdale Capital on Twitter
5. With tweaks to gene therapy, Bluebird Bio makes progress in sickle cell
6. SC 13G
7. Bluebird touts early signs that its new-and-improved sickle cell gene therapy is working
8. Celgene Prices $3 Billion of Senior Unsecured Notes
9. Wal-Mart triples online items, lowers prices as holiday season kicks in
10. uniQure Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Recent Company Progress
- CLOSE More Options.
- Stories open our hearts to a new place which opens our minds which often leads to action.
- Melinda Gates Cofounder of the Bill Melinda Gates Foundation.
- algorithms Facebook sets up that prioritize and control shown in its powerful newsfeed are a lot more consequential than the ads said Zeynep Tufekci an associate professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who closely follows social media and technology.
- Investigators believe the Internet Research Agency a troll farm that has been linked to the Kremlin amassed enormous followings for various Facebook Pages that masqueraded as destinations for discussion about all sorts of issues from the Black Lives Matter movement to gun ownership.
- But in meetings at Menlo Park headquarters and in Washington Facebook employees have expressed concern that such a move could have effects on other publications and content makers that are not spreading false or divisive news.
- ET Democrats and Republicans alike opened a hearing Tuesday into attempt to spread disinformation on social media by lamenting the efforts during the presidential election stressing the need for Facebook Google and Twitter to prevent it from happening ever again.
- For Dianne Feinstein the concern is that RT continued to participate in a key Google advertising program even after the intelligence community in a report issued this January flagged the news network as a propaganda arm of the Kremlin.
- And Coons challenged Stretch to explain why exactly it had taken the company months to share detailed findings about Russian disinformation particularly given reports that President Barack Obama approached Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg about the problem well before that.
- ET Apple departed from its traditional preview strategy for what it bills as its most important new iPhone in years prioritizing early access to the iPhone X for YouTube personalities and celebrities over most technology columnists who traditionally review its new products.
- Apple provided the iPhone X to a small number of traditional testers for about a week while limiting most others The Wall Street Journal included to a single day with the device before reviews could be published.
- The removal of that bit of hardware which stopped being a true button with the iPhone haptics give the sensation of movement where there is none meant Apple could drop the that dead space below the screen.
- There is no other way to describe the black area at the top center of otherwise perfect screen than It cuts a near space out of the OLED display and grants the rights to incredibly eight different components including the earpiece speaker this is still a phone a microphone the front camera a proximity sensor hey your face is close to me.
- However increasingly the playing field is leveling out as Samsung lowers the color saturation to a more vibe Portrait Mode become more common and upstarts like Google prove they can learn from everyone else and start off strong.
- The flaws highlight a fundamental question that will be asked this week when internet companies testify in front of Congressional committees How responsible should Facebook Google and Twitter be for information others distribute through their systems.
- A few days after President Donald Trump November election win Facebook Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said it was crazy to think fake news had swayed voters.
- Facebook expects this manual work to help the company improve its algorithm over time so it can get smarter at automatically spotting patterns and figuring out what stories might be worth showing to human partners even before flagged by users.
- The short answer is they and that drew questioning from a Congressional probe today into Facebook Twitter and Google being used to manipulate the presidential election.
- do you deal with the problem of a legitimate and lawful but phony American shell corporation one that calls itself say for Puppies and Prosperity that has a drop box as its address and a million checkin its check book that using to spend to manipulate election outcomes.
- This issue of advertiser identity and how deep tech platforms are required to investigate it could emerge as key to whether these companies are allowed to or whether the government will step in.
- The Senate Committee on the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism hearing entitled Content and Russian Disinformation Online Working with Tech to Find scheduled for Tuesday October at will now be in Room of the Hart Senate Office Building.
- Sean Edgett Acting General Counsel Twitter San Francisco CA.
- Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service should contact the committee clerk at at least three business days in advance of the hearing date.